This is an entry-level course for the new or inexperienced shooter. It may also be used as a refresher course if it’s been a lengthy period of time since you’ve handled a firearm. While this is NOT an NRA course, it is taught by a certified NRA or USCCA instructor and utilizes NRA materials.
In this 4-hour course you will learn:
- The 4 universal rules for the safe handling of firearms.
- How to determine your dominate eye
- Proper grip
- Sight Picture
- Sight Alignment
- Natural Point of aim
- Different types of handguns
- Parts of the pistol
- Basic Ammunition
- Pistol Malfunctions
- Cartridge Malfunctions
- The Fundamentals of shooting
- Live fire on the range
You will need to bring:
· Firearm (rentals are available)
· 100 Rounds of ammunition
· Eye/Hearing Protection (rentals available)
· Notepad and Pen/Pencil
If you don’t have a pistol, we will have rental guns available.
Note: No open-toed shoes, No low-cut shirts, Baseball cap is recommended
Call 812-829-1747 to reserve your spot and make payment.