This course is a follow up course to the Intro to Basic Pistol I.
Instruction in the course includes:
- Disassembly and Assembly of your Handgun
- Cleaning and Maintenance of handgun and magazine
- Pistol Malfunctions and Corrective Actions
- Tactical Reloading Drills
- Drawing from a holster, and live fire shooting drills for the above.
Must already have attended a professionally taught basic pistol course, pass prerequisite skill set before the class. Bring your own firearm and 100 rounds of ammunition, eye and ear protection. Shooting drills will be performed regardless of weather so watch the weather prediction for the day and dress accordingly.
Call 812-829-1747 to reserve your spot and make payment.