This course includes classroom and range time with live fire. The focus will be safely drawing the pistol from a holster so that the individual will be better prepared for a personal or home defense situation. A certified NRA or USCCA instructor will teach the class.
In this 4-hour course you will learn:
- The 4 universal rules for the safe handling of firearms
- How to draw from the holster
- How to draw from a standing/sitting position
- How your body will react to a violent encounter
You will need to bring:
· 100 Rounds of ammunition
· 3 Magazines/Speed loaders
· OWI Holster Only
· Eye/Hearing Protection
· Notepad and Pen/Pencil
Note: No open-toed shoes, No low-cut shirts, Baseball cap is recommended, You may want to bring sunglasses
This course is a follow up course to the Intro to Basic Pistol I.